Tuesday 17 March 2009

Re: Cog Resolutions

Sorry for the delay in updating my progress with this brief; have been exceptionally busy with this that and the other. You all know the feeling I'm sure. Here we go...

I eventually come up with a set of six final resolutions as I felt they all needed to be done. Multiple ideas were tackled with each of the given designs. The basic premise was either to create a card that could be given in the way that you would give a birthday card, or to alternatively create an interactive card that you would fill out yourself as a gesture of good will.

I finalised my decision based on what I considered to be the strongest resolution in terms of both aesthetics and theory - 'Thank you, you have been a star' and 'Thank you for thinking out of the box' were the two to make the final cut. I felt they possessed the strongest message and worked best given their layout and format.

A few coffees later I chose to submit 'Thank you, you have been a star' as my final entry to the competition. It conveyed a more accessible message that could be received by a much larger and broader audience; mass production was a consideration I was trying to aim for.

Thank you

Thank you for listening, well... reading.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment