Thursday 19 March 2009

Thumb's Up

This was a quick-fire brief that had to be completed within one hour. The deliverables were two A4 format posters that consisted of no more than two colours. One had to advertise your own capabilities as a designer and thus sell yourself to a client. The other had to detail what you were looking for in regards to a perfect creative partner. No prizes for guessing where this was going to lead then...



My own thumb print, my own handwriting and a body of text about myself. Can't get anymore organic than that really?



Again my own thumb print, yet less words in less coherent manner. The idea with this was more lending to the fact that I didn't know who was going to fit the criteria and thus they would be effectively filling in the gaps themselves... I guess you could say they were volunteering themselves to fit into my thumb print, or the mold that I had set.

x

2 comments:

  1. very stunning, eye catching design. kinda draws me into reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you enjoy them :) Try them for yourself! x

    ReplyDelete